Tuesday, May 21, 2013
What We Believe
• Nothing in creation “just happened.” God made it all.
• God is bigger and better and closer than we can imagine.
• The Bible is God’s perfect guidebook for living. It is the inspired, inerrant Word of God.
• Jesus is God showing Himself to us.
• God has given every person a free will to choose Christ or to reject Him.
• We enter into a personal relationship with God by repenting of our sins and placing our trust in Jesus Christ.
• Through His Holy Spirit, God lives in and through us now.
• Baptism by immersion is an act of obedience whereby we publicly identify with Jesus Christ.
• God is completely sovereign. He is totally in control of every situation. Everything we experience in life has either
been caused by God or allowed by God. He promises to bring good even out of bad to those who love Him.
• Heaven and hell are real places. Death is a beginning, not the end.
• The church is to serve people like Jesus served people.
• Jesus is coming again!!