God promises that His Word never returns void (Isaiah 55:11). When you apply the Word of God to your life and your specific needs, you will experience the power of God's Word. The daily declarations give you some specific Bible promises that you can apply to your life and needs. Use these declarations and you will see a wonderful difference in your life. Click on the topics below for specific scriptures.
- I am the Body of Christ. My body is the house of God. God lives in me and I belong to Him. I've been bought with the price of the blood of Jesus, so I glorify God in my body and in my spirit - 1 Corinthians 6:15-19; 2 Corinthians 6:16, 3:16.
- God has plans to prosper me and to give me a good future and hope. Jeremiah 29:11
- Satan has no power over me. I have been delivered from the power of darkness and translated into the Kingdom of God's dear Son - Colossians 1:13.
- Therefore sin has no power over me - Romans 6:14.
- I separate myself from every unclean thing - 2 Corinthians 6:17.
- I submit myself to God. I resist the devil and he flees from me - James 4:7.
- I give no place or no opportunity to the devil - Ephesians 4:27.
- I choose the fear of the Lord, which is to hate evil, pride, arrogance, the evil way, and the disobedient mouth - Proverbs 8:13.
- I love God more than anything this world offers - Mark 12:30.
- I present my body as a living sacrifice to God - holy, devoted, and consecrated to please Him, which is a part of my spiritual worship to Him. I am not conformed to this world's way of thinking, but I am continually being transformed by the renewing of my mind to His Word so that I can prove what is the good, the acceptable, and the perfect will of God in my life - Romans 12:1,2.
- I have the mind of Christ - 1 Corinthians 2:16.
- Jesus said, "The prince of the world comes, but he has nothing in Me." Just like Jesus, I decree that Satan has nothing in me - John 14:30.
- I cast down imaginations and every thought that tries to exalt itself against the knowledge of God. I bring my thoughts into captivity to the obedience of Christ and His Word - having a ready mind to revenge all disobedience - 2 Corinthians 10:4,5.
- I think on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, and of good report. If there be any virtue or praise, I think on these things - Philippians 4:8.
- In righteousness I am established. I am far from oppression. I do not fear. I am far from terror. It will not come near me - Isaiah 54:14.
- Thy Word have I hid in my heart that I might not sin against thee - Psalm 119:11.
- If I sin, You said if I confess and repent of my sin, You are faithful and just to forgive me of it and to cleanse me from all unrighteousness - 1 John 1:9.
- No weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that rises against me is condemned or shown to be wrong and stopped. This is the heritage God has given me as a servant of the Lord and my righteousness is of Him - Isaiah 54:17.
- Like Jesus, I love righteousness and I hate iniquity; therefore God anoints me with the oil of gladness - Hebrews 1:9.
- Lord, You said there is no temptation that has come to me or that can come to me that is not common to man, nothing that is beyond human resistance. You are faithful to Your Word and to Your love for me, and You will not allow me to be tempted beyond my strength to resist and You will provide a way out or a way of escape so I will be strong against it - 1 Corinthians 10:13.
- I am of God and I have overcome every anti-Christ spirit because greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world - 1 John 4:4.
- This is the victory that causes me to overcome in this world - my faith in Jesus and in His Word - 1 John 5:4,5.
- I live and walk by faith and not by sight or feelings - 2 Corinthians 5:7.
- I live by every Word that proceeds from the mouth of God - Matthew 4:4.
- I let the Word of Christ dwell in me richly in all wisdom - Colossians 3:16.
- The spirit of faith is, I believe and therefore I speak - 2 Corinthians 4:13.
- I overcome the devil by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony, not loving my life unto the death - Revelation 12:11.
- I shall live and not die to declare the works of the Lord in this earth - Psalm 118:17.
- All things are working together for good in my life because I love God and I am called according to His purpose - Romans 8:28.
- Thanks be to God who gives me the victory through my Lord Jesus Christ. He always causes me to triumph - 1 Corinthians 15:57; 2 Corinthians 2:14.
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me - Philippians 4:13.
- I believe that I will live and not die to declare the works of the Lord in this earth - Psalm 118:17.
- God has said that I have been given at least seventy years to live and because of strength, I could live eighty years or more - Psalm 90:10.
- I believe God's Word that with long life He satisfies me and shows me His salvation - Psalm 91:16.
- Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever - Hebrews 13:8.
- Jesus went about doing good and healing all oppressed of the devil - Acts 10:38.
- Jesus said if I can believe, all things are possible, so I believe - Mark 9:23.
- It is God's will that I prosper and be in health, even as my soul prospers - 3 John 2.
- I am redeemed by the blood of the Lamb, Jesus - 1 Peter 1:18,19.
- I believe in God through Jesus. Because God raised Jesus from the dead and gave Him glory, my faith and hope are in God. He saw me redeemed and raised up \ in Jesus before the foundation of the world - 1 Peter 1:20,21.
- I believe that the same Spirit that raised Jesus Christ from the dead lives and dwells in me, and He will also quicken my mortal body - Romans 8:11.
- Every day as I wait upon the Lord, He renews my strength. I rise up as the eagles. I will run and not get weary. I will walk and not faint - Isaiah 40:31.
- God has redeemed me out of the hand of the enemy and I say so. I am the redeemed of the Lord - Psalm 107:2.
- Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law, having been made a curse for me. For it is written, cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree that the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ, that I might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith - Galatians 3:13,14.
- If I am Christ's, then I am Abraham's seed and an heir according to the promise - Galatians 3:29.
- Read Deuteronomy 28. I am blessed coming in and going out. I am blessed in my body. I serve the Lord and He blesses my bread and water and He takes sickness away from the midst of me - Exodus 23:25.
- God sent His Word to heal me and deliver me from all destruction - Psalm 107:20.
- He is the Lord that healeth me - Exodus 15:26.
- I attend to His Word because God's Word is life to me and health to all my flesh - Proverbs 4:20-22.
- By Jesus' stripes I was healed - Isaiah 53:4,5; 1 Peter 2:24.
- Himself took my infirmities and bore my diseases - Matthew 8:17.
- The Lord my God in the midst of me is mighty. He will save, He will rejoice over me with joy, He will rest in His love for me, and He will joy over me with singing - Zephaniah 3:17.
- Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy name and forget not all His benefits. Who forgives all my iniquities and heals all my diseases; who redeems my life from destruction; who crowns me with loving-kindness and tender mercies; who satisfies my mouth with good things so that my youth is renewed like the eagle's - Psalm 103:1-5.
- God perfects the things that concern my life - Psalm 138:8.
- The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? - Psalm 27:1.
- I will be strong and of good courage. I will not be afraid or dismayed, for the Lord my God is with me wherever I go - Joshua 1:9.
- The Lord [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let you down (relax My hold on you). Assuredly not! So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helper; I will not fear or dread or be terrified - Hebrews 13:5,6 AMP.
- God is for me, who can be against me? - Romans 8:31.
- In righteousness I am established. I am far from oppression and destruction, and fear will not come near me; and from terror, for it will not come near my dwelling - Isaiah 54:14.
- No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against me in judgment is condemned. For this is my heritage as a servant of the Lord, and my righteousness is of Him - Isaiah 54:17.
- Then I confess Psalm 91 and Psalm 23.
- God has not given me the spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind - 2 Timothy 1:7.
- Blessed be the Lord who daily loads me with benefits - Psalm 68:19.
- I seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and He adds everything I need unto me - Matthew 6:33.
- No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly - Psalm 84:11.
- My God supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus - Philippians 4:19.
- I give and it is given unto me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over do men and women give into my life - Luke 6:38.
- This book of the law shall not depart out of my mouth, but I will meditate in it day and night that I may observe to do all that is written in it; for then I will make my way prosperous and I will have good success - Joshua 1:8.
- It is God's will that I prosper and be in health, even as my soul prospers - 3 John 2.
- As I give to God, He is able to make all grace abound toward me so I will always have sufficiency in all things with abundance for every good work - 2 Corinthians 9:8.
- I serve Jehovah Jireh - the God who provides. He sees ahead and makes provision for me in the future steps of obedience He asks me to take - Genesis 22:8,14.
- God is El Shaddai, the all bountiful Supplier of the needs of His people - Genesis 17:1,2.
- You will keep me in perfect peace, because my mind is stayed on You, Lord - Isaiah 26:3.
- I cast down imaginations and every high thing (thought) that exalts itself against the knowledge of God and I bring into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ having a soberness and readiness in my mind to avenge my rebellions or disobedient thoughts - 2 Corinthians 10:5-6.
- I will not worry about anything, but I will pray about everything and thank God He hears me. I cast all care on the Lord because He cares for me, and I let the peace of God which passes all understanding keep my heart and mind in Christ Jesus - 1 Peter 5:7; Philippians 4:6,7.
- I think on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely and of good report. Whatever is virtuous and praiseworthy, I think on these things - Philippians 4:8.
- Jesus left me His peace; therefore my heart will not be troubled or afraid. I will trust in Him - John 14:27.
- I let the peace of God rule my heart and act as the umpire of my life - Colossians 3:15. (The umpire of a baseball game calls the plays in the game. Whatever he says is the final word. I let God's peace have the final word in my life.)
- Great peace have they who love thy law, and nothing will by any means offend them - Psalm 119:165.
- I follow after (pursue) peace with all men and holiness without which no one shall see the Lord - Hebrews 12:14.
- I give no place to strife because where there is strife, there is confusion and the opportunity for every evil work - James 3:16.
UNSAVED LOVED ONES
- God is not willing that this person (name the person) perish, but that he or she comes to repentance - 2 Peter 3:9.
- It is God's will that he or she (name the person) be saved and comes to a knowledge of truth - 1 Timothy 2:4.
- This is the confidence that I have in Him, that if I ask anything according to His will, He hears me. And I know that if He hears me, whatever I ask, I know that I have the petitions that I have asked of Him. I ask for him or her (name the person) to be saved, to come to repentance, and to come to a knowledge of the truth that can set him or her free - 1 John 5:14,15.
- If it is a relative: I believe that I and all of my household will be saved - Acts 16:31.
- I realize that I am not in a battle with flesh and blood, but I am contending against demonic powers, wicked spirits in the heavenly sphere, who are trying to influence and control the person I am praying for - Ephesians 6:12. Jesus said in Luke 10:19, "I give you authority and power over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall in any way harm me."
Whatever I bind on earth is bound in the heavenly realm, and whatever I loose on earth is loosed in the heavenly realm - Matthew 18:18.
- Right now I bind the god of this world (Satan) who has blinded their eyes to the truth of the gospel, and I loose the light of the gospel to shine on them and open their eyes - 2 Corinthians 4:3,4.
- I pray that the eyes of their understanding would be opened to know the hope of their calling - Ephesians 1:18.
- Lord, open their eyes to know You; open their understanding that they can understand the scriptures - Luke 24:31,45.
- I believe that I receive the answers to these scriptural prayers - Mark 11:24.
- Lord, You watch over Your Word to perform it - Jeremiah 1:12.
- Thank You that Your Word does not return to You void, but it accomplishes what You intend for it to do - Isaiah 55:11.
BARREN MOTHERS AND MOTHERS TO BE
- Psalm 127:3 "Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward."
- Deuteronomy 28:4,11 "Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. vs.11 And the Lord shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers to give thee."
- Psalm 113:9 "He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 7:13,14 "And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee. vs. 14 Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle."
- Psalm 128:3,4 "Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table. vs. 4 Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the Lord."
- Genesis 49:25 "Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb."
- Psalm 147:13 "For he hath strengthened the bars of thy gates; he hath blessed thy children within thee."
- Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
- Isaiah 65:23 "They shall not labor in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the Lord, and their offspring with them."
- Isaiah 40:11 "He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young."
- 2 Timothy 2:15 "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."
- Isaiah 59:21 "As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord: My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever."
- Isaiah 44: 3 "For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring."
- John 16:21 "A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world."